The current context caused by Covid-19 forces all of us to take the necessary measures to avoid its spreading, both to customers and to workers. It is for this reason that we ask you to read this document carefully, containing the preventive measures of infection by Covid-19, and that you accept it before arriving here.
Before your arrival
We ask that before leaving home you perform a self-check to rule out any symptoms that are compatible with the Covid-19:
- difficulties in breathing
- headache or sore throat
- loss of taste or smell
- general discomfort
- general pain in the bones or muscles
- nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
If someone in your household has any of these symptoms, call your local health authorities first; then to us in case it is necessary to cancel the reservation. We remind you that in this case you do not lose your deposit.
Let us know if you have not been able to do the temperature self-ccheck correctly, at reception we have a contactless thermometer.
This season we have launched express check-in to save you waiting time, while avoiding crowds outside reception. If you opt for express check-in, once here we indicate your accommodation and you ready to go and enjoy the campsite..
Once at the campsite
Please respect the current instructions to avoid contagion by Covid-19. Specifically:
- Wash or disinfect your hands frequently.
- Avoid physical contact with people outside of your immediate environment.
- If you cough or sneeze, put the inside of your elbow in front of your mouth.
- From July 8, the use of a mask is mandatory, regardless of the safety distance. From Ecocamp Vinyols we recommend that you always follow the directives set by the Health Department of the Generalitat de Catalunya. We consider that within your accommodation unit, members of the same family unit do not need to wear a mask (bungalow including terrace, caravan and tent including the plot, and all the space of the plots).
- If you have any symptoms compatible with Covid-19, isolate yourself in your accommodation avoiding any contact with other clients or workers; call 977.310.300 (Hospital Sant Joan de Reus) for advice; call 977.850.409 (reception) to report.
Informative posters and means for hygiene
In all the common spaces you will find informative posters about the rules of distance, hygiene, indicators of hydrogel dispensers, as well as maximum capacity.
At the exit of each client we proceed to cleaning and disinfecting the accommodation (bungalows, caravans and tents). In case 48 hours have not passed between the exit and the entrance, we do an additional disinfection with ozone cannon.
In the case of the plots, we proceed to clean them between the exit and the entrance of the next client.
The toilet block in the camping area is cleaned and disinfected twice a day. In addition, we do between 1 and 4 additional disinfections depending on the occupation we have. During cleaning and disinfection times some parts of the toilets will not be accessible. Thanks for your understanding.
To access the pool you must register at reception. There are 4 pool shifts a day, with a 20 minute gap between shifts to disinfect risk surfaces.
The grass around the pool is parceled, guaranteeing the safety distance between plots. Each family (or accommodation) can occupy a single plot.
Pool shifts are: 11am to 1pm; 1:20pm to 3:20pm; 3:40pm to 5:40pm; 6pm to 8pm..
This year we offer both in-person and autonomous activities:
- In-person: you will find the program of activities posted at the reception. We request prior registration at reception to control capacity. If there is a high demand for any activity, we will do 2 shifts the same day. We organize the activities in such a way that you can always keep the safety distance; We still recommend having a mask on you
- Autonomous: upon arrival we will give you a passport of activities that you can do at your leisure at the campsite. For activities that require material, we will inform you of the time when you can pick it up.
Farm and orchard
We keep visits to the farm every morning and evening (you will find the times in the activities program). It is not necessary to register for this activity; If there is a lot of people we will divide you into 2 groups.
You will find the times for visits to the orchard and aromatic plants in the activities program. No registration is required for these activities.
The use of a mask is mandatory during visits to the orchard and farm: it is extremely difficult to guarantee the safety distance at all times and we prefer keep it safe.
Cafeteria and restaurant
The interior space of the cafeteria only works during breakfast, to serve coffees and teas. From 10:30am onwards only the outdoor bar works (La Kanya caravan).
We disinfect tables and chairs after each use. If you see a dirty table, or with a red sign on it, do not sit; ask the waiter to disinfect it before.
At the restaurant, wait for the waiter to show you your table. The restaurant is a space where once seated, we do not wear a mask. It is very important to avoid races, games and movements in general of the little ones. If you can’t help it, we kindly ask you to walk outside the dining room until you can enjoy your meal.
To end with
We ask everyone for responsibility and compliance with these measures. Preventing the spread of the Covid-19 is everyone’s job, customers and employees, old and young one; and failure to do so puts us all at risk.
For this reason, we inform you that the repeated non-compliance with these measures may lead to the expulsion from the campsite of all the occupants of an accommodation, without the right to compensation or refund of any amount paid. We hope you understand.
Thank you for your understanding and see you soon.