Booking requests made online at https://booking.ecocampvinyols.cat/ are accepted and confirmed once the entire booking process has been completed; the deposit is charged directly to the credit / debit card you provide.
Booking requests made by email, customers are asked to make a bank transfer to the provided account within 7 calendar days the pre-booking is send. After this period, ecocamp vinyols may cancel the booking without prior notice.
In order to correctly process your booking, it is very important you indicate your full name and arrival date with the transfer. ecocamp vinyols will confirm upon reception.
Vinyols Camp Eco-Agricultura i Turisme S.L.
IBAN: ES56 2100 1324 1901 1010 2322
BIC / SWIFT: BOXESBBXXX
Customers may cancel a booking by sending and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The customer will be reimbursed a % of the deposit, depending on the remaining days prior to arrival:
- 30 days or more: 90% minus 20€ cancellation fee.
- 10 to 29 days: 50% minus 20€ cancellation fee.
- less than 10 days: 0€
- Check-in time is from 16h to 22h, while check-out time is from 10h to 12h. In extra low season low seasons you may leave up until 17h; ask at reception.
- Car may drive in the campsite for loading and unloading. Outside this short time lapse, cars shall be parked in the parking lot at the entrance. In the camping area, customers must have their card within their plot at all times.
- ecocamp vinyols cannot guarantee shade on the plots.
- Customers book an accomodation type (bungalow, caravan, tent or plot), but not a specific accommodation. We listen to your requests and will do our best to fulfil them. We cannot, however, commit.
- Pets are allowed in all accommodations, with and extra fee. You’ll be asked to show your pets’ updated identification and health information. Dogs must be kept leashed at all times. Dogs of dangerous or cross breeds must carry a muzzle at all times.
- Customers are requested to pay the remaining of their booking upon arrival.
- Please ask at the reception the house rules, as well as our activities program.